Workshop Note

The last part of Mälaren. Somewhere under the two bridges the sluices of Hammarbyslussen connects the lake with the sea. The windmill was built in 1850, but has been used as a restaurant since the 1930's.

Only registered TrekEarth members may rate workshop photos.

Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.

Photo Information
Viewed: 926
Points: 76
Additional Photos by Gert Holmertz (holmertz) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 8555 W: 489 N: 16720] (75285)
View More Pictures