The main street of Port Perry (Queen St.) is lined with attractive 19th century brick buildings like those shown on this picture. This part of downtown Port Perry is designated as Heritage Conservation District to protect it from modern developments. An alternate view of the building on the center is shown in the Workshop.
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (33724) 2017-04-19 7:40
Very nice old building, quaint if I may just that phrase. It looks like a very 'market' style design of building and is great to see is kept its original look.
Fis2 (107388) 2017-04-19 9:51
Interesting fragment of street.
A very curious buildings.
Excellent frame and perspective.
I like colors and sharpness.
- Copyright: Barnabas Bozoki (bbarna) (1219)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2017-04-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
- Exposure: f/0.1, 1/21 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Ontaro, Canada [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2017-04-19 6:12