The Bodleian Library, Oxford, England.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
cdplayerON (89) 2006-06-05 8:40
Great image Adrian!
There is something timelss about your image. Even shades of gray & nice lighting!
Stefaan (111) 2006-06-05 9:11
great composition, you made it look enormous!
salian (8) 2006-06-17 12:23
A beautifully structured photo. I particularly like how the lighting differentiates between the blocks of stone. However, I would like to point out that though it does house part of the Bodleian Library, the building is called the 'Radcliffe Camera'.
rjsweeney212 (0) 2007-05-13 2:29
- Copyright: adrian speigal (TeK23) (41)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-06-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT), Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 II
- Exposure: f/4, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2006-06-05 8:25