Photographer's Note

The origins go back to 1311 when Henry Count of Tyrol granted permission to raise a tower with any adjacent buildings in that area. Although in ruins, the structure is still quite impressive and clearly visible. The ancient crenellated tower is surrounded by large walls of rectangular shape. Of the building only the perimeter structures in stone are preserved today, ceilings and floors have collapsed long ago. The castle has no medieval features due to a fire in 1670 that destroyed it.

siudzi, ikeharel, ourania, macjake, macjake, cornejo, adores has marked this note useful

Photo Information
Viewed: 1534
Points: 34
  • None
Additional Photos by ALESSANDRO MACCHI (SWEETFREEDOM) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Note Writer [C: 1587 W: 0 N: 3172] (24623)
View More Pictures