To snunney: larger size - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great snunney 2016-11-12 6:28

Hello Craig,
The best laid plans... But it all turned out for the best in the end. Superb seascape beautifully realised. The only pity is that it's not larger:-)

Old 11-12-2016, 02:33 PM
TE Expert

Default To snunney: larger size

Hi Stephen
thanks as always.

as for the size, i know, i was debating to make it a bit larger, should I or should i not?

I find that if i make the image larger, it looses its sharpness and clarity - which for me on a personal note irritates the HELL out of me. It makes me so mad and frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing I hate more than looking at my own photos and seeing that they're blurry.

So, having said that, you can see why I went with the 790 pixel size. 790 pixel is the sharpest, its the SWEET spot for TE. Its the exact same sharpness that you'll get from the Beta TE site.

I know I can upload a photo here at say 1200 pixel, and then link a photo to the Beta site, but then my 1200 pixel shot here will be blurry. So its a difficult decision for me.

hope you understand,
cheers