To bisok: Thank you, Mirek - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great bisok 2012-04-15 1:36

Hi Janos,

I have no idea why the photo has so few points.
We can see on TE planty of photos showing nothing with many more points, much higher evaluated.
What a pity ...
Never mind. The photo drew my attention.
I have only one little reservation. In my opinion the photo is a bit yellowish. You could correct it easily in PS or similar tool.

Regards,
Mirek

Old 04-16-2012, 11:01 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To bisok: Thank you, Mirek

Thank you, Mirek for your comment and appreciation. Of course, you are right, points some people receive have nothing to do with value, but who you know and who owes you favors. There is one woman in particular who spends her day handing out points and hoping to get back just as many. It doesn't matter what crappy photo she puts up she always harvests 30-50 points on every photo. My max. is maybe but very rarely 12 if I am lucky, but mostly 2 -4. This is the system. There are cartels being formed and the members pat each other on the back.
How stupid people are, who are they kidding?
Best regards, Janos (jancsi)
Old 05-12-2012, 04:53 PM
TE Senior Member

Hi Janos,

You're perfectly right, therefore I limit my activity here, on TE. 3-4 years ago it was different. And then, slowly, month after month, many great photographers have given up TE because of these cartels and practices. What a pity !

Best Regards,

Mirek