To ngythanh: chao chu thanh - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ngythanh 2005-04-01 5:33

Good morning, Phuoc!
It's good to see you back to... the party room!

- The color of sky just like you painted it, not photographed.
- How was your most recent trip to Asia? Where are the new photos?
- I was leraning during the last few days on how to do the similar frame, but still failed. Last night, Francis from The Philippines must send me a video as third lesson. I hope the bad student could finish the homework today.

Again, Welcome Back!

Old 04-01-2005, 01:11 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To ngythanh: chao chu thanh

I cancel my trip because my dad had a open heart surgery. I also took three months off from work without paid (no money, really sad) to take care of him. I won't be travel anywhere for awhile. just tried to get away on the weekend that all
how was your trip. I did the frame with Ulead PhotoImpact. very simple with this software to make this frame.
by the way, how is your health?
anychance you visiting Southern Cali in the future?
Old 04-01-2005, 01:24 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To ngythanh: chao chu thanh

- Sorry (sincerely!) to learn about your dad's health condition. I'd say that ... really bad not really sad. Although it is sad to see his condition, please do not let him see that you are... sad (similar to regrettable). Offer him more smiles, and telling him, "Dad, it's bad, but I am not sad. I still have my time to earn money, but only one dad to take care and to love, counting on every single day". [Am I too much here with you?]
- Francis from the Philippines just posted a workshop for you. He is young and smart and helpful. He is my current teacher on how to create such frame!
- I've got at least 2 invitations to San Francisco area but still could not make it yet. If I come, I may ask you to be my guide, then we start from LA, taking the I-5 along the shore, with some sunsets and sunrises... How do you advise me?

Stay in touch. Cheers!
Old 04-01-2005, 01:39 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To ngythanh: chao chu thanh

actually it's not that bad and sad. I shot on cash but I get to spend lots of time with my dad. to me that is very importance than any money in the world. but, you know, if i get the money and able to spend the same amount of time with my parents, it would be nice. oh well, we can't have it all right?
I'll be happy to be your guide in SF, but we might get lost cuz I been losing my way in SF about 8 times.
We can take the Pacific coast Highway (highway 1) from the south to SF. I-5 has nothing to see.