Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good digi-mom 2004-02-26 11:54

Well, I like the tighter cropping, and the frame - it really sets off the image. The original shot did have those nasty flourescent lights that needed to be cut, but I wonder if you really needed to cut so much of the bottom? (I liked the picture in the foreground) I'm distracted by that streaky light near the center, but I like the other details of the shop, and your note as well. It might be a touch too dark, or super-contrasted maybe. Thanks for trying again - I hope someone with far more knowledge finds this and helps you out - I'll be interested to learn something about how to do this shot better myself!

Old 02-27-2004, 05:16 AM
TE Senior Member

Default To digi-mom: Thanks...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your very constructive critique. Maybe I did too much cutting and I definately did too much contrasting, but I made an improvement which satisfied me (and you). Sometimes I'm too quick uploading pictures, only to see them more objectively in the new environment. Sometimes I don't care and sometimes I re-post. That's the only way to get to know my limits.

So thanks again for taking your time,
Kaj