To pauloog: Murder - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement pauloog 2008-12-09 8:49

Dear Hercules,
I would have liked to congratulate you for this beautiful photo but I cannot because of your note. I hope you are writing under the influence of emotions, but there should be no place on this site for expressions like "pigs-cops", "there is no such thing as a good cop", and most offending of all the suggestive phrase "good cop is only the...". This is way over the top.
Please note that I have not any personal or professional relation to police or armed forces.
Police in Athens might have behaved very wrongly and I hope justice will sort it out. But there is no place in our democracies for hate messages against part of the population because of their race, religion, sex or profession.
I believe you should withdraw your photo from TE.
I cannot possibly send you my kind regards at this moment but they are reserved for you as soon as you would reckognise your mistake.
Paul

Old 12-09-2008, 05:35 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To pauloog: Murder

Hello Paul!

According to you, the killing in cold blood a 15 year old student is "behaved very wrongly"? If it was the first time that Greek cops behaved this way, if it was the first time that a 15 year old got killed by a cop's bullets (it has happened before, you know?), if the cops stopped torturing immigrants every single day, then maybe I would change my mind and my note, till then I am not changing a single letter! You don't have to agree with my opinion, I don't have to agree with yours, but you still can have my kind regards!

Hercules