To teutza: Some like dogs - some like cats - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great teutza 2007-10-03 5:55

yes Jack,
i love those dogs too...we have one in my block..he's ..i guess almost 16 years old i think...you kind of adapt seeing them..as for the cats..we have about 20 of them in my court yard since we don't have the dogs....i don't like them..they are not friendly..sneaky..just wanting something to eat...i like those dogs more than cats....and about that japanesse guy..everyone could tell..that he was very very unlucky:))) that..or a plane crushed over him..there were the same chanses...
oh..and i pet everydog i see with or without an owner..why am i not bitten by any?because they know a good human...and by the way...dogs with owner are usually more dangerous that the ones without, that bite because of fear..and if know how to talk with them..they just come and play with you...

Old 10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
TE Expert

Default To teutza: Some like dogs - some like cats

Hi Teo
Yes, I remember well your dedicated attitude towards many of the stray dogs we met during our countless stops that weekend. And yes, it is a good thing that people like you care (before arriving at Balea lac I think some stray dogs was the only ones that could enjoy our BBQ pizzas that was purchased..)
- for me still very strange to see all those stray dogs, not least to find ducomentation on several internet pages of the background for their existence.

..and if you, just for me as a cat lover, did not call these very intelligent, small, soft delightful 'tigers' for 'sneaky'.. I'll be much obliged ;-)

Jack