To melmcree: busy summer - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great melmcree 2007-07-22 17:22

I was just thinking this morning when I was going to see a new picture from Greg and here we go! I love firework pictures and I think you really stole a wonderful shot here. My favorite part of the whole thing is the people on the deck. Just a perfect shot!

Old 07-23-2007, 02:35 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To melmcree: busy summer

Hey Mel: I just got home this past Wednesday. I shot a baseball tourney in northern California, played left field in Cooperstown, vacationed in Connecticut, went to a Red Sox game in Boston, toured Rhode Island and finally ended up in New York City to see a taping of Letterman last Tuesday and then a Yankee game that night. This coming Saturday I'll be off again to shoot tourneys in Indiana and Pennsylvania and will be gone until at least Aug. 22nd. I got some great photos of the California coast I'll need to post eventually and I know I'll be shooting a lot on this trip coming up when I'm not shooting baseball games. Maybe I'll have some time this week for a few new uploads but right now I'm slammed. After I finish writing this I'm going to check your gallery for some new stuff.

Later.................Greg
Old 07-23-2007, 02:48 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To melmcree: busy summer

You have been busy! Can't wait to see your pictures, and have a safe trip!

Mel