To lousat: Dattrip - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great lousat 2019-11-24 12:40

Hi Chris,so there is a bug in your memory but i think that the POV from above is surely made from an high place like a castle,perhaps you have raison. And the view is very nice and original,something new on TE! Have a nice week and thanks,Luciano

Old 11-24-2019, 09:53 PM
TE Expert

Default To lousat: Dattrip

Ciao Luciano

I went to so many places that day. Inscription Rock, Yazilikaya Midas City, Aslankaya Castle, the Islamic cemetery in front of a Cappadocia like cave temple at Ayazini , Emre lake with more Byzantine cavehouses at Stony Place of Forty Steps, mushroom rock, an opium poppies field for morphine, Snakestone Necropolis, a Phrygian Lion gate nearby, and ended the day in Afyon where I said goodbye to my driver. It was worth paying him to see a lot of things quickly as public transport in the area is sketchy. And accommodation in a hotel if you miss the last bus in a remote village is not even an option. The next shot was the following morning in Afyon and the one before was Dogan Castle. So it probably is taken from up inside the castle. The wheat fields are the same in both shots. Gert might be onto something with a pocket note book! My memory of 2014 is good but not perfect. I will just have to wade through each shot before posting exactly what it is and where. Internet is good for that. Cheers!

Last edited by ChrisJ; 11-24-2019 at 10:01 PM.