To emka: Fireworks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Energysavingelk 2019-01-01 4:21

Hello Rob, my neighbour today!

If your brilliant image indicates a clear line throughout the upcoming year and a good outcome, I would like to follow you. 2018 was poor, and I do not mean the German football dropping into B class level.

A Happy New Year to you and all of your family, and best regards also go to your son Lars!
Regaqrds from grey and dull Rhineland
Sven

Old 12-31-2018, 05:40 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To emka: Fireworks

Dear Malgo,
if firework would be forbidden - I don't care! Good decision in Warsaw! not only that some people think it is not enough to greet the new year at midnight, very often I cannot sleep until 3 or 4 am this very night, because some uneducated rascals can not come to an end. Thanks for your greetings in german, hope to hear of each other many times in 2019!
Elvira
Old 12-31-2018, 07:00 PM
TE Expert

Hello Elvira and Malgo,
Tonight 308 dogs and 6 cats (and their owners) have checked into one of the hotels at Arlanda airport, where fireworks are forbidden within a quite wide radius. The hotel is offering special rates for maximum three dogs per room and goodie bags for breakfast.
Cheers,
Gert
Old 01-01-2019, 10:05 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Fireworks

Hello Malgo and Gert,
that is what I call "learning about the world"! What a great idea of the hotel management in Arlanda.
As I mentioned before, I don't care about fireworks the last day of the year, there are enough to enjoy the whole year round for special reasons, organized by professional fireworkers. But I can imagine what a shitstorm the city administration would have to endure if fireworks were banned on New Year's Eve. I wonder, how it has been in Warsaw.
Regards,
Elvira