Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jean113 2017-10-20 8:22

Hello John, lovely to see you back.
I had wondered what had happened to you.
This is a lovely shot, the magician in perfect sharpness and the onlookers slightly blurred but not too much so that we are able to see their enjoyment.
I like the expression on the man's face too; he is obviously enjoying himself.

Looking forward to seeing some shots from you.
Best wishes
Jean.

Old 10-20-2017, 05:27 PM
TE Expert

Default To jean113: The prodigal son......?

Hello Jean,

Thank you for your kind words about this picture! And thank you for welcoming me back too!

I really have no excuse for not having been active on TE for very nearly a year now - other than the fact that I've been trying to get a little fitter by getting out walking, being generally a bit more active, trying to lose some weight and trying to spend a little less time stuck in front of either a computer or a television! And, of course, I have to confess that sometimes I do need a break from TE (though not always a year!) because it can be very time consuming.

So far, the plan does seem to be working so now I feel it is the time to get back to TE. Our local camera club is enjoyable but I feel that there is too much emphasis on competitions and I much prefer to take and look at photos which are interesting rather than pore over images which are not particularly inspiring but are just technically immaculate - if you know what I mean.

The trouble is that I've not been out and about very much with my camera so I suspect I shall have to dig into some old pictures and see what I can dredge up.

Thank you once again, Jean.

You take care.

Kind Regards,

John.