To paulusw: The Nature of TrekEarth - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great paulusw 2014-01-10 16:31

Andre,
That's a fret. I see the photo of a wooden boat with a tilted horizon receiving a ton of positive comments whilst this dazzling and poignant photo remains ignored ? This image could appear in any given photo magazine for the brilliant composition and the unusual subject, but above all for the halo of light that creates a silhouette of the hand from the puppeteer. Your gallery is like photo lessons of matchless quality. Slán!

Old 01-11-2014, 07:01 AM
TE Expert

Default To paulusw: The Nature of TrekEarth

Hi Paul,

This website is more a community than a critique site. People develop affinities with other members and cultivate networks, according to common interests.

So critiques and comments aren't relevant to merit, but to exchanges, and this is why it is more stimulating than other websites, like Flickr.

As I don't have as much time as others, I don't receive comments and it's okay like that. You give a little, you receive a little, you give a lot, you receive a lot.

And people here don't have problems with this, it's a healthy community.

Cheers!