To hojper: The LIGHT! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great hojper 2004-05-10 17:20

Hello Marco, I know you are out there, so you haven't seen the light yet - luckily. But this shot certainly has. What a great idea to take it and present it like that. You really are the Edgar Allan Poe of TrekEarth. Keep spooking us.

Old 05-11-2004, 12:37 AM
TE Newbie

Default To hojper: The LIGHT!

Hi again Per!

You may not believe this but your words just created a terrific thought on my mind: this is such a large comunity and so full of people that we contact everyday but what hapens when we start to notice that they are not around anymore? Wow, scary sensation, thinking that we have friends here but we donīt have a way of knowing if anything is wrong with them...better not to think about it anymore..

About Edgar Allan Poe..well, youīre being modest cause i think iīm much better than him.. ;))))) Ok, this one was REALLY joking cause we canīt even compare these situation here...

Nice to keep in touch with you Per, it means we havenīt seen The Light yet ;)))))

I really admire you!

Take care!

Marco
Old 05-11-2004, 12:43 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To hojper: The LIGHT!

Hi Marco,
Nice to hear from you live, on-the-air and in real time. This is becoming a chat-room. Adam will have our hide for this. Anyway, just wanted to return all compliments and thank for the great time we have here on TE. And don't worry about me over the next weeks. My wife and I are off to St. Petersbutrg on Wednesday to visit our son who lives there. So I will be off the air for some time. But I will come back with lots of shots from Russia. And then I will have more than half the world full on that map on the intro-page. Can you beat that. Have fun in the meantime. And stay out of the light.
Friendly regards
Per
Old 05-11-2004, 12:58 AM
TE Newbie

Default ;)) Delicious Per!!

Wow...how great i feel everytime i read your words, believe me..i donīt know you personally but from what iīve been "watching" here we have a lot in commun..(hmm, tell your wife not to be woried, iīm a pure heterosexual.. ;))))
Keep that joy of life for long Per, i really love it!

Take a good time at St.Petersburg and give your family my honest compliments

About the map...donīt worry, when i will make my dream photo (the one i want to take from the outer space to Earth..yeah, keep dreaming..), then i want to see your answer to that ;))

Have a great time at Russia!