To sunny: The chapel history! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great sunny 2004-05-07 11:40

Hi Marco, I like the way you composed it putting the accent more on the light and not so much on the skulls. There really has some emanation in the light, coming from the tight window. A bit frightening as a motive, but very well captured! Thank you for sharing!

ps: I think Carlos Ferreira /spoony/ posted an image of the same church not long ago, but it was of the two hanging corpses.
I am glad I am learning about your history through your pictures!

Old 05-07-2004, 06:46 PM
TE Newbie

Default To sunny: The chapel history!

Hi Maria!

Glad you like my image, thanks for the comments here :)
The image posted by Carlos Ferreira is from the same church..and from the same day :))) Well, you can think it was a coincidence...but it was not! It happens that Carlos (Spoony) is my friend and we were at portuguese south to have a weekend ride on Portugal lands ;)) So we spent a night\day at Evora and visited some interesting places there...

Well...i will tell you a secret now: part of my note, the history about the chapel, i toke it from his note on his image ;)))...please, donŽt tell him ;)) Just joking...iŽm sure he wonŽt mind :)

Have a great weekend!

Take care.

Marco
Old 05-07-2004, 08:26 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To sunny: The chapel history!

Hey Marco, :-D

This is a nice surprise that you boys were being busy shooting pictures together there at the same time!... :-D
Actually I am impressed by all portuguese photographers on this site, as I enjoy a lot of creative shots and lovely notes going along with them. As for the "borrowed" story about the chapel it is not a problem - we say here that the repetition is mother of knowledge...;-P - as you see obviously I have learned it very well and now recognised it..;-))

Take care and have a great weekend too
Maria

ps: oh, and pls tell Carlos that he was lazy for too long - he hasn't posted anything since long ago..:-P