To Rinie_Hoff: There actually at TWO new lenses... - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Rinie_Hoff 2006-08-06 17:37

Hi Curtis,
Well, it's obvious that yo have made a great leap forward in your PP-work, no doubt about, and I can imgaine that you wanted to repost this one. There's a cool atmosphere in the picture, and I like the condensed feeling because of the telelens. Both the soaring elements, the helicopter and the seagull are very nice, and it indeed is an impressive transport. Nice light effect on the 'necklace of old tires' around the tuckboat.
Yes, how about that new lens?...;-)

Old 08-08-2006, 01:52 AM
TE Expert

Default To Rinie_Hoff: There actually at TWO new lenses...

and very little photography happening. You've already seen a couple of shots taken with the 35 f/1.4L, though you may have missed Hubcap. I shot a bit on Sunday with a new 200 f/2.8L but I've been a bit distracted by other activities in my life. I'll post something recent in the next few days, no doubt.

As I said in my note with the re-post, that one image is far and away the worst I've posted. It is the only time I've reposted. I thought at one time I'd delete the image but then decided I would leave my portfolio in tact, warts and all. But I'm much happier with this treatment.

Hope all is well in the Netherlands.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: To Rinie_Hoff: There actually at TWO new lenses...

Hi Curtis,
Yes, I knew about your 35 mm. and I had seen pictures of it. That's why I asked about ONE lens. I could only JUST refrain myself from commenting on a picture of a car ;-), although I liked the PoV, shapes and colors of your Hubcab. I even thought that I commented on one of the pictures on Flickr, but I wrote something in an e-mail. I made a WS on the other one <a href="http://www.trekearth.com/workshops/419332/photo68972.htm"target =_blank>here</a>, did you see that?

I hope all is well with you Curtis, and that your distractions are pleasant ones.

Be well, Rinie