To SnapRJW: PR - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SnapRJW 2014-03-14 23:52

Hello Andrew - I no nothing about Puerto Rica but have always imagined it to be an exotic destination with a colourful people. I think my ides come from the musical West Side Story which was and still is a superb twist on Romeo & Juliet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPlcE3GcoFc

Your shot is inviting us to walk through the banks of geometrically lit panels to the brightly lit reception desk. You managed the tricky light well and your shot is packed with tones and contrasts. Nicely seen

Have a great weekend

Rosemary

PS. Did you enjoy Puerto Rico?

Old 03-15-2014, 02:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To SnapRJW: PR

Hi Rosemary - yes I did, thanks! Puerto Rico is beautiful, and for Americans amazingly convenient; as it's a territory of the US, no passport is needed, no currency change is required, and language tends to not be an issue. That's why, of course, so many Puerto Ricans have come to the mainland US, and especially New York, as in West Side Story.

Sadly we only stayed for two days, as the baby was at home with his grandparents, but the 85 degree weather was a nice change from winter back home! And San Juan is a beautiful old colonial city with some wonderful sights - I have plenty more shots to share!

Thanks for checking in!
Andrew