To Waylim: Coment on Chillon 3 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2011-05-05 19:21

Hi Robert,
This is like a little preview for me, I will be passing through this are end of May, would love to see it with my own eyes. This is a classic POV and good composition, you have a beuatiful clear day. Technically all is fine and beautiful and natural colors. I know we generally avoid too many people in our shot, but in this case a couple of people walking onthe path into the photo would give it a little more liveliness and they would lead us into the scnery.
thanks for the honnor of being in your fav list.
Way

Old 05-06-2011, 11:51 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Waylim: Coment on Chillon 3

Thank you for the comment and also for sharing your photo's. They are an inspiration and a fine example of what photographers can achieve. Actually there is a person in the photo. The green spot along the pathway is my wife in her bright green raincoat. We were the first people at the castle and wandered around the grounds before it opened so there weren't many people around as it was 4 days after Christmas. The other photo was a little later after others had arrived. I expect you'll have more people to contend with.
Enjoy your trip.
Bob