To macjake: Thanks - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2020-02-19 14:36

Hi Dario
welcome back to TE!
great to have you posting photo's once again, your photographic style is very much appreciated here. We need your skill :)
We don't see many barber shop photos on TE, so this is a very welcome sight indeed. Cool to have it taken so low, and the photo just gains in height, its a very unique visual. Successful shot. cheers
Craig

Old 02-24-2020, 03:21 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To macjake: Thanks

Hi Craig! I'm glad to be back, indeed. After many years I had forgotten TE, but coming back I'm excited to realize the community is still thriving and quite strong.

Ever since I took that picture, both Mingo and Moisés passed away, as well as the other two barbers that worked there (three gentlemen, but they were old guys already). The barbershop still exists, but the new barbers are young and not quite elegant (see how Mingo has a clean white robe?). The place is still beautiful, but some of the magic is gone. I should visit it anyways...

Thanks for the message. Will add you to my favs to get a notification every time you post.