Updating member profiles

• Hello,

I would like to remind the tech team that several members, including myself, are still unable to update their profiles. I've been trying to update mine for a year and a half, and get the following message: cannot execute intro_query

It would be greatly appreciated if this could be looked into again. There has to be a solution!

Thank you,
    Brenda
  • Hey Brenda, a few quick questions I can give to tech:
    What's your internet browser?

What country are you accessing the site from?

Are you using the English-language site or a different language?
  • Hi Joel.
    Updating the personal profile has been impossible for lots of members for well over a year and it has been pointed out many times. I use Safari but just now I tried Google Chrome, just to see if there was any difference, but I get the same message as always: "Cannot execute intro_query". I use the English language service and I'm accessing the site from Sweden. I know people having the same problem in Poland, UK and other countries.
    Regards,
    Gert
  • Hi Joel,

I have the same problem using IE or Google Chrome getting the same answer as the others.

Pierre
  • Hi Joel,

I'm using Firefox. I'm in the US, and viewing in English.
    Thanks for looking into this, and I'm hoping it will finally be fixed.

Regards,
    Brenda
  • Any news on the Profile Update bug???
    Hi tech team,

Is there anything new to report on this issue? I tried once again, hoping to be surprised, but I am still unable to update my profile after almost two years.

I don't understand why this problem still exists after almost two years of reporting it...

Thank you,
    Brenda