To holmertz: poetry - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-01-29 1:30

Hello Jorge,
A branch of a tree would have been more poetic than an antenna... ;-) but most of this photo looks like an old Chinese or Japanese painting with the fog almost covering the trees. The bird seems to be admiring the view. I wonder what's on its mind, in case it has a mind. Can a bird find a scenery beautiful? Very well spotted and well timed anyway.
Regards,
Gert

Old 01-29-2020, 01:44 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: poetry

gert

even urban landscapes have poetry inside, even wires and ruins can be poetic in some way.
the bird probably was imagining where to find food, it likes to eat fruits and insects. anyway in my city there is more food than in the rural zone, it is like an oasis. in the rural zone is more difficult to find fruits, most of landscape are occupied by plantations and pastures and the areas in forest aren't so easy to find fruits at each season. bem-te-vi bird is very well adapted for brazilian urban landscapes. I can hear one screaming at this exact moment.

take care

jorge