Note Ratings Now Available

• In order to recognize the many thoughtful notes members have been writing, it is now possible to rate notes.

Any member who achieves a notes rating of 10 or higher will have a double silver vertical bar icon displayed next to their name, or a gold one for 50 points or more. This icon will be combined with the critique and workshop rating icons.

Note:

1. It's only possible to rate a note which is greater than 200 characters.

2. Editing one's note such that it falls below 200 characters will remove any associated ratings.

3. Please use only your own writings.

If there are any problems or suggestions about this feature, please let me know. Thanks.
  • Re: Note Ratings Now Available
    it's a very good Idea Adam, but I think 200 characters it's a bit too much, it's very possible to write a good note with 100 characters.
    Agree with Didi.
    Zeflash
    I like this idea, Adam, but how do I know which photo notes are rated useful? I see the indication that I have one note rated useful, but I can't see anywhere that tells me which note. Shouldn't that be available to see under my note and photo?
    Thank you for this great idea to try and encourage more notes, I too think 100 character would be enough to sort the wheat from the chaff, even though I tend to be a bit long winded in mine.
    It would also be useful to be able to see what notes these apply to.
    Thanks again Adam for a superb site.
    I saw many notes who have less than 200 words and it's possible to rate the writer
    "I saw many notes who have less than 200 words and it's possible to rate the writer"

It's 200 <i>characters</i>, not words.
    "Shouldn't that be available to see under my note and photo?"

It is now.
  • Re: To Adam :Note Ratings Now Available
    Dear Adam : I have count my words in my last picture note, and I think I have more than 200 characters and it's not possible for the fellers to rate it.
  • Re: To Adam :Note Ratings Now Available
    Ok I understood, sorry my english is a little difficult for me.
    But how can I see who rates my notes like in WS ?
    Thank's