If not my photo again be published by the administrators delete my entire gallery

• If not my photo again be published by the administrators delete my entire gallery

Gonçalo
  • Hang in there a bit longer please
    Hi Goncalo

Please don't be too hasty in deleting your gallery. Switch to Facebook or another photo sharing site and review the situation in a few weeks time, when everyone has calmed down. If it's any consolation, I am also having problems with uncompromising moderators, with a "my way or the highway" attitude. A pity, because this used to be such a friendly site. I don't think there is any need for a condescending or arrogant attitude by any moderator. It would be more constructive to use friendly dialogue, and a persuasive argument, imho.
  • Not the end of the world
    By gosh ... a deleted photo is not the end of the world ! I have had a few deleted, just smiled and went on. That's life ans we are not kids anymore.

My two words of wisdom.

Jacques
  • I agree with your note
    Quote: Hi Goncalo

Please don't be too hasty in deleting your gallery. Switch to Facebook or another photo sharing site and review the situation in a few weeks time, when everyone has calmed down. If it's any consolation, I am also having problems with uncompromising moderators, with a "my way or the highway" attitude. A pity, because this used to be such a friendly site. I don't think there is any need for a condescending or arrogant attitude by any moderator. It would be more constructive to use friendly dialogue, and a persuasive argument, imho.
    I agree with your note