To holmertz: museums - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-06-04 4:27

Hello Jorge,
The painting is impressive, at least for its size. and the marble statues are well placed in relation to it. The visitors are necessary participants in the photo. When I visit large museums I often decide already when entering a room that I can pass through it quickly, because it is obviously of limited interest to me. This would probably have been one of those rooms. The photo is well taken, except that it is leaning a bit to the right.
I think it's a good idea not to try to show everything. ;-)
Best regards,
Gert

Old 06-04-2020, 01:58 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: museums

gert

I can stay inside a big museum for hours, time never is enough. of course I have no such options in my city and the largest museuns around my home are located in são paulo (600 km far) and are small if compared with hermitage.
dealing with hundreds of people every day I have no intention to meet people in the places where I am travelling; art, nature and architecture are nice for me. I guess I have a delusion with most part of people because I am working in the commerce for decades, dealing with people you know exactly the bad side of each one.. OK, I didn't lost the faith in the mankind yet..

take care

jorge