Has anyone else been having problems getting onto TE lately?

You're on Page 2 of 13
Go to
  • Re: Has anyone else been having problems getting onto TE?
    I had that during all hours, not in a special time frame. Depending on the implementation of this new feature this could be the reason. Server activity is often a performance break. At the moment all TE activities change to a three click feature.
    It doesn't work
    It still doesn't work
    Minutes later: Ah, now I get response
    Just a new way to bind the community.. :-(
  • Has anyone else been having problems getting onto TE lately?
    Indeed. The site has become almost impossible to use. Regularly (ie several times everyday) timing out. At some point other sites will start to look more attractive...
  • Re: Problems in Australia
    So glad (well unhappy with the site) to see it's happening all over and not just here in Australia. I too have been to the other Trek sites and no problems there. Maybe one of the administrators could post an explanation, it sure would help.
  • Re: problems getting onto TE lately?
    So glad (well unhappy with the site) to see it's happening all over and not just here in Australia. I too have been to the other Trek sites and no problems there. Maybe one of the administrators could post an explanation, it sure would help.
    Hi all
    TE is very slow even in France and no news from Adam.
    my donation......
    just my two cents......
    Leo
  • Slow motion
    Yes, same problem in France since several days. It's prejuciable for all activities on TE. Usually when the site is at work, there is a short notice with TE logo. This time, nothing and that seems the nuisance doesn't end! I hope it will be solved shortly.
  • Re: Slow motion
    At least we all know that something is happening with TE web page, same as in France or Australia or here the Dominican Republic is happening the same. My question is why the owners of the web haven't said anything of what is happening.
  • Re: Slow motion
    At least we all know that something is happening with TE web page, same as in France or Australia or here the Dominican Republic is happening the same. My question is why the owners of the web haven't said anything of what is happening. Hope they will.
  • Re:
    Same problem here in Japan.
    But what i find most worrying is the lack of information or feed back from the managers of the site (if there's any). I have the feeling that TE is becoming a drifting ship with it's members left alone. Frankly, that's also why I'm leaving.