To holmertz: You are too quick....! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2019-05-07 4:15

Hello John,
Todays contribution really needs to be seen in the large version, but then the paintings are found to be very clear and easily understandable. It's a bit difficult to say much about your photos as such, except that they are well exposed and sharp, but the paintings are very impressive and quite lovely.
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 05-07-2019, 11:42 AM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: You are too quick....!

Thank you, Gert, for your kind words!

But I'm afraid you were too quick in posting your critique because you posted it before you were able to appreciate the consummate skill which I eventually managed to employ in order to get that panorama to work! Now (on "new" TE at least) if you just click on the image you will behold a panorama unfold before your eyes, filling your screen miraculously, and you will be able to scroll across the triptych. And, Hey Presto, another click returns it to its smaller size.

There are now a couple of workshop pictures of the room though sadly they do not include any visitors - I waited until the rest of the group had vacated this room to get a few snaps of it.

Kind Regards,

John.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:55 AM
TE Expert

Hello John,

I rather got the impression that you were too slow... .

But don't worry. By pulling the photo to the desktop I could enjoy an almost as large version as with the panorama function. So I had a good look at the photos while you were busy with the technicalities.

Best regards,
Gert