To adamasao1: photo reply - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great adamasao1 2006-12-06 20:24

Hi Scott
Good first shot, although a little small. The colours are good, and the shot has good sharpness. The modern building in the background distracts a little from the facade, but you could only really clone that out, and I'm sort of against that on this site. Also, a note and some sort of technical info would be good.
Good work.
Cheers

Old 12-08-2006, 01:06 AM
TE Newbie

Default To adamasao1: photo reply

Hey Adam, thanks for the input. I'm very new to Trek Earth so I'm still getting to learn all the extras I can do with my uploads. Can I enlarge my photo after it's been uploaded or do I need to resize prior? Where can I can find the frame option too? Like I said I've just started with TE.

BTW; I'll be in Adelaide, Melbourne & Brisbane in Feb. My fiance is from Adelaide so I'm going to meet family & friends for the first time.....nerves are mounting!!!! Nonetheless I'm looking forward to going down under and getting some great photo opportunities. Take care mate~
Old 12-09-2006, 06:53 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To adamasao1: photo reply

Hi

I don't know about frames - I'm pretty sure you need to put them on prior to uploading.

You do need to resize prior though, max of 800 pixels.

Enjoy Adelaide!

Cheers