To holmertz: macau - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great drt100 2019-12-08 8:04

That is a very impressive scan from a slide. Quite clear and colorful. You must preserve your slides well / Well done. You must have a very good converter - what make or brand is it. I have lots of slides but the conversion seems poor. D A V I D

Old 12-08-2019, 02:51 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: macau

gert

I was in a higher level and watching the port very near of me, but it was impossible to reach it because the slope was very hilly. I asked for help to a local and he asked me to go back for one kilometer and take a bridge to the other side, when I arrived there the typhoon had destroyed that bridge and I had to cross a viaduct, getting space with fast cars, a big risk for me, glued in the walls, but I got to reach the other edge. In HK I became isolated by free-way traffic many times, being obligated to move to other areas to find a pedestrian sidewalk, at end of a day I was closed in a shopping, no way to escape and I asked for a taxi and this wasn't easy, the driver had no glasses and I couldn't show him the name of the hotel and address.

take care

jorge

take care

jorge