To ChrisJ: Got another one! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ChrisJ 2008-09-03 4:03

Hi Alvin & welcome back!

I've booked & paid my flight to YVR, & will arrive on October 7. I have friends in Victoria, & may stay with them a day or 2. This image is the reason I am coming to Canada. Fantastic colour, sharpness & reflections. Tfs!

Old 09-03-2008, 05:05 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To ChrisJ: Got another one!

So you are coming to Canada - it looks like we got another one hooked on our scenery! With you coming that makes about 4 TE visitors at almost the same time: Norbert, Henk (Floydian), Peter Boehringer and now you. I think it's fantastic to have so many talented photographers here to get and share pictures of this beautiful place, because I never get tired of seeing it. Unfortunately, I'm going to Italy at the time you will be here, but I wish you a safe trip and a lot of success with your photos. If you want any advice on locations etc then please don't hesitate to ask.

Alvin
Old 09-04-2008, 03:09 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To ChrisJ: Got another one!

Hi Alvin

Planning WAY ahead, I am hoping to see Europe in 2010, when I finish my contract in Busan that I start in March, 2009. Enjoy Italy! Only about 3 weeks left in Korea, then I fly to Australia for a few days.