To sadeik: Hi - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

sadeik 2007-12-30 4:35

I see that all the modern world trappings are used, don't blame him its probably cold. A nice thermal jacket and woolly hat. I like his smile and they way you have composed the shot althought if you had taken the photo just a bit lower down it might have just given the photo that real extra wow factor.
I think it is because you are slightly higher than he was.

Simon

Old 12-30-2007, 07:32 PM
TE Expert

Default To sadeik: Hi

Hello Simon..am glad you liked it..appreciate it..really means alot..but tell me on thing..was browsing through your gallery..love your work...i just happened to notice that your smiles are missing from all of your critiques given..how is that possible..you should inform TE personel about it

Cheers
Sayeed
Old 12-30-2007, 11:33 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To sadeik: Hi

Ah ha

Well what you can do is turn off the points thing by going into your profile and switching the thing to off. It means that I can not see any points nor give any. However on fault with the damn thing is that although I do not see them I can actually recieve them which for me is no longer the point. I came to realise that it was like chasing the dragon and in actual fact points are not the end game, just admiring others work and recieving comments good or bad is fine. I also use the images to find out about the places I wish to visit either at home or very rarely abroad.
It also cuts down the amount of replies which can get too numerous and I did not or do not want to spend hours at the computer. All rather unfortunate for those on lower points but I am much happier this way and in fact write longer critics and messages like this one, do workshops etc. Hope that answers your question.
All the best Simon and thankyou very much for looking, I like to think that in some way I can at least promote the places I have seen