THE PHOTO! - Page 10 - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 12-08-2006, 04:58 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: THE PHOTO!

Pour moi, peut-être celle là du béguinage de Bruges? Elle n'a pas eu un énorme succès mais j'en aime bien l'atmosphère et j'adore ce lieu.
<a href="http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/Belgium/photo301077.htm"/a> béguinage de Bruges
Old 12-09-2006, 02:07 AM
TE Senior Member

Without a shadow of a doubt I'd say this one! Why it's so special is all explained in the note. And the significance of the occasion was clearly shown at Christmas in 2004 when my daughter and I, both - and what a surprise! - gave each other a framed enlargement of the shot... ;o)
Old 12-09-2006, 11:34 PM
TE Senior Member

Dear Chen. This is not a reply to your question.
I just noticed you created a link by underlining photo to your picture. Could you give me an intelligent, step by step answer to an idiot like me, I'd appreeciate it. SHALOM! Long live Israel!

Janos (lumpycat) from Canada
Old 12-10-2006, 05:44 PM
TE Junior Member

My contribution, I guess for no other reason that the timely arrival of the seagull, which I think makes the composition, is This one
Old 12-11-2006, 03:40 AM
TE Junior Member

Hi Chen
Thx for this interesting topic !
Here is THE PHOTO that I prefer in my portfolio. Not only because of the result but also for the conditions in which I took it in a quite small boat in the middle of the Danube delta. Was a great day !
Quentin
Old 12-11-2006, 09:16 AM
TE Junior Member

It has to be this one: http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/India/photo495058.htm

The first ray of sunlight on the great mount Kanchandzongha is indeed a special moment to capture in a cool winter morning.
Cheers!
Dhurjati
Old 12-12-2006, 12:50 AM
TE Senior Member

mmm….

This thread is very interesting. I like most of THE PHOTOS of all.

It is very hard for me to choose the one, after almost 700 posted photos, so I'll pick 3 of them:

Lowest plant on earth is certainly my best. I tried to repeat it in the same place, at the same hour of the day, but I did not succeed. It was probably a special combination of light, camera setting (which I cannot recall), and probably even my exact position.

Stairs is certainly my best professional one. I knew exactly what I want, waited for the exact light and sun direction, And II made it!!

But..

This one is one is a picture that I like very much, but it got an impressive score of ZERO points, and even not a single critique, or comment. But I like it very much.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:53 AM
TE Senior Member

oooooooooppppsss!
The correct link for the STAIRS picture is
http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Middle_East/Israel/photo109281.htm

Stairs
Old 12-12-2006, 12:56 AM
TE Senior Member

mmm….

It is very hard for me to choose the one, after almost 700 posted photos, so I'll pick 3 of them:

Lowest plant on earth is certainly my best. I tried to repeat it in the same place, at the same hour of the day, but I did not succeed. It was probably a special combination of light, camera setting (which I cannot recall), and probably even my exact position.

Stairs is certainly my best professional one. I knew exactly what I want, waited for the exact light and sun direction, And II made it!!

But..

This one is one is a picture that I like very much, but it got an impressive score of ZERO points, and even not a single critique, or comment. But I like it very much.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:57 AM
TE Senior Member

mmm….

But..