To Cliffy: Exposure - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Needs Improvement Cliffy 2006-04-28 14:02

Its a good composition with the rocks and water giving a good foreground,however I think the exposure needs dropping substantially to make the colours more dramatic and get rid of the over exposure in the white houses.

Old 04-28-2006, 09:06 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Cliffy: Exposure

Hi Nigel
Please don't take this the wrong way, but this shot is perfectly exposed on my monitor (apart from SLIGHT overexposure on the houses). I've noted that you comment on exposure quite often in your critiques. Please don't be offended when I say that some of your photos are very underexposed on my monitor. Have you thought of checking your monitor settings? Please don't take this as me being rude, as it is not meant in this way. :-)
Best wishes
Mark
Old 04-28-2006, 10:30 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Cliffy: Exposure

Thanks for the comments Mark,I have just reset the monitor with adobe Gamma and although it was slightly over it has had little effect on how your picture shows.The settings are actually almost smack on factory defaults as are those on my laptop and w2orks computor and they all give pretty much the same brightness on shots